let it be said of us...

"You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word." Psalm 119:114

wow... God totally just gave me this verse as the "verse of the day" one one of those crazy little things online. what immense truth. today has been one of the scariest days of my life, and God has been my refuge and my shield... He is my portion and my strength. He gave me what I needed, to do what I had to do today and it had nothing to do with me. if we put ourselves to the side and allow God to work through us, we find power and strength to do things we never thought we could do. that was the case with me this morning... God is SO good and he knows us inside and out. I just want to be found faithful.

"Let it be said of us that our hearts belong to Jesus
Let it be said of us that we spoke the words of life"

Comments

Jenna said…
yay...mary is blogging!

Popular Posts