bored.

I've realized a few things about myself:

-I not only hate waking up in the mornings, I hate going to bed at night. Don't hear me wrong... I love to sleep... I just hate the process of getting ready for bed and actually crawling in bed to fall asleep.
-I have a strange obsession with my birthday. It's pretty much the best day ever.
-I LOVE listening to Christmas music way before it's appropriate to do so.
-I love movies, but there are some critically important ones that I have not seen. These movies include the following: the goonies (what's up with this whole truffle shuffle thing? I've just pretended to know and laughed), legends of the fall (at rob's recommendation), the breakfast club, sixteen candles, the godfather, hoosiers, and several others. let me know when you want to have a movie night.
-Anytime anyone whispers around me, I automatically think that they must be talking about me (do you ever feel like that?)
-I miss college. I miss living with my friends and going to taco bueno in the middle of the night.
-I love to read, but I rarely finish a book. I claim them as my "favorite books," but there's a really good chance I never actually finished it.
-I own a lot of shoes, but flip-flops are my favorite. comfort is key.
-I've never been to a zoo.
-Rollercoasters completely freak me out, but I love them.
-Winter is officially my favorite time of year... I love cold weather (probably because I grew up in florida, which only has one season... hot.)
- I'm currently obsessed with watching tv shows on dvd in all of my spare time (what?!) I just finished season 6 of friends, and I should be done with the rest pretty soon.
-I hate silence. I also like to end sentences or fill in pauses with random words like "so, but, and, well, anyway" when I don't know what to say next.  ** Sean read this and told me that I needed to change this to say that I say "like" more than anyone else.  thanks a lot.

-I'm a loud laugher.
-I can't handle close talkers, and I can't hear low talkers. When I don't understand what someone's saying, I just nod or laugh (this happens all the time).
-I love to travel… if I could just be a bum and travel the world, I would do it in a heartbeat. I want more stamps on my passport.
-I love the beach. enough said.

That’s it for now. I’ll let you know if I think of anything else earth-shattering. I’m going to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts