sunday night nachos

as a kid, it seems like so many times we came home after sunday night church and ate nachos. strange? maybe. but I loved it! mom made the best nachos, and so many times I find myself wanting nachos on sunday nights. so, tonight I went to costa vida and got some nachos, and boy were they delicious! I'm trying to eat healthy, so this definitely wasn't the best idea, but they were good. :)

now, I'm finishing up my nachos and watching "indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark." it's been a loooong time since I've seen it! I'm trying to watch these again before the new one comes out. I think this is going to be a great summer for movies!

this was a busy weekend... mom came in again, on the other end of her trip to orlando... we spent saturday running errands and seeing friends, and had lunch at seekers. we also dug up several flower beds and planted new flowers in the front and back, and in some pots around the house. we planted begonias, geraniums, english ivy, and impatients. I ended up having to dig up and then plant the ivy today because we ran out of time, and now I'm incredibly sore from it all. no fun! I saw "made of honor" last night with some of the girls and we had a great time. I can't think of anything else right now... back to the movie!

Comments

Popular Posts