beyond blessed

whew! it's only 2:32pm, but today has been an absolutely amazing day. I don't know if I've ever been showered with this much love and encouragement in one 24 hour period in all of my life! at the moment, my door is covered in streamers, my office is filled with balloons with encouraging notes written on them, I have a beautiful boquet of flowers, and I have enough brownies, cupcakes, and chocolate to last me a lifetime.

every hour on the hour today, one of our high school girls has come in my office and brought me a note and encouraged me.

I am beyond blessed.

this outpouring of love today, on my 25th birthday, has been incredible! I really do believe that God has great things in store for this year, and I believe it's going to be one of the best so far! I can't wait to see what 25 holds for me.

thank you for ALL of the twitters, facebook messages, wall posts, texts, phone calls, sweet gifts, visits, and everything else. I am overwhelmed, and so thankful for the family and friends that I have been surrounded with! if you're reading this, you're probably one of them.... so thank you!!

I'll post pictures of the craziness later tonight.

much love - mary margaret

Comments

Popular Posts