i'm so tired...

I don't like living alone.

If you didn't know this about me, now you do.

I'm not scared, I'm not lonely. I just don't like to be by myself a whole lot. yes, I do need mary margaret time, but not as much as I've had lately. the biggest problem that this whole not liking to live alone is causing is that I don't go to sleep at night. I just stay up way too late, usually watching reruns of "friends" or "gilmore girls" or reading a good book. last night I had a monica gellar moment and I stayed up until 1:30am cleaning my apartment. when I was wide awake at 12:30, I figured I would be productive, so now the apartment looks and smells great.

so now, I'm exhausted. I'm caught up on bills, and I'm ready to go to six flags tomorrow, but for some reason I'm still awake. maybe it's because I wrote this as a way to keep myself up since I don't like to be by myself. I have a feeling I've caught myself in a sick cycle.... I'm ready for a roommate, which hopefully will be really soon!

I think I'm headed to bed now. for real.

oh yeah, things are still going great in austin - I love this city!  our girls Bible study on the book of esther has gone over really well, and I'm having a bunch of those girls over one night next week for a slumber party and we're going to plan some awesome girls events for the fall... I can't wait!

also, I'm headed to orlando for a wedding and to see some friends, so I'm really excited... should be lots of fun!  I'll try to to post pictures soon, but I can't find the cord that plugs my camera into my computer... sad day!

for real now, I'm going to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts