me in a nutshell.

I know... who I am.
I believe... in Jesus Christ.
I fought... with a girl named bianca in 6th grade. I slapped her and she fought back.
I am angered... when people don't use common sense.
I love... my family and friends.
I need... to start going to bed earlier.
I take... my time making decisions.
I hear... that there are some exciting things going on.
I drink... lots of iced tea and coffee.
I hate... having to use a pc at the office.
I use... my cell phone too much.
I want... to be a wife and mom someday.
I like... spending time with my friends.
I feel... so happy where I am right now.
I wear... flip flops almost every day.
I left... my chi on one day last week while I was at work... oops.
I do... someday.
I hope... that you aren't bored yet.
I dream... in color... pretty much every night.
I drive... a silver nissan xterra... named blue steel.
I listen... to music while I go to sleep.
I type... pretty well. my mom made me use "mavis beacon teaches typing."
I think... that things are about to get exciting.
I wish... that christmas was sooner... I'm ready for cold weather.
I am... going to nyc in a few weeks!
I regret... nothing.  it's all a part of the journey.
I care... about people.
I should... clean out the spare bedroom.
I said... that I would never live alone.  here I am!
I wonder... when my neighbor is going to quit being so noisy.
I changed... a lot last year... for the better I think.
I cry... more often than I admit.
I lose... keys and sunglasses all the time.

I leave... you with this.

Comments

Popular Posts