- hillsong - "this is our God" - I love their music, and this new live cd is awesome
- phil wickham - "singalong" - this is actually a free download on his website... the cd is fantastic! I love his style and originality
- jonas brothers - "jonas brothers" - yep. I did it.
- coldplay - "viva la vida" - love it. coldplay rocks.
- tim hughes - "holding nothing back" - this is a great worship cd. my favorite track is "everything"
- selah - "all my praise" - this song is incredibly powerful.
- natasha bedingfield - "soulmate" - love this song.
visitors to austin
- my mom helped me move in (thanks mom!!)
- julie cole (my cousin) she's fantastic! she helped me decorate :)
- leeanne barnett - we stayed up way too late talking... love this girl.
- wes - my sweet brother bought a plane ticket just to fly out here and see me! I have the best brothers in the world.
- jenn and ryan and her parents are coming this weekend! yay!! they are my second family and I can't wait to show them around austin.
- chicken quesadillas with corn tortillas
- shrimp fra diavolo with whole grain pasta (yum!)
- tomato soup with ezekiel bread (if you haven't tried ezekiel bread, it's amazing!)
- I haven't been home enough to make much more, but I have lots of good ideas!
- "the dark knight" - increidble. what more can I say??
- "the other boleyn sister" - I love historical movies, and this one was really good.
- "one night with the king" - after finishing our hs gbs study on the book of esther, we watched this and it was wonderful!
- "sisterhood of the traveling pants 2" - cute movie... not a favorite.
new things in austin
- kayaking on town lake
- tubing down the guadalupe river
- picnic at auditorium shores
- meals at chuy's, kerbey lane, serrano's, magnolia cafe, pita pit, and several others... I love original austin food!
- six flags fiesta texas - san antonio
- round rock express game (astros minor league)
things coming up...
- trip to NYC next week for jess and josh's wedding! yay!! I can't wait...
- 2 new student ministry staff members as of september 1! woohoo!
- girls ministry kickoff at hpbc
- thanksgiving & christmas in little rock with the fam
- rob's graduation in birmingham - december 13